Mortal Glory is a fantasy-themed tactical roguelike game about recruiting a team of gladiators and pitting them against brutal competition in a blood-soaked tournament. Train your gladiators, find a legendary sword, learn ancient spells, recruit a celebrity, cheat – do whatever it takes to bring glory to your name!
– 83% of the 18 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive.
– 87% of the 288 user reviews for this game are positive.
29 Jan, 2020
Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
About This Game
Mortal Glory leads you into a brutal fantasy world where gladiator fights are common entertainment and death awaits behind every corner. You will be tasked with forming a new team for the annual gladiator tournament and bringing glory to your name. Train your gladiators, find a legendary sword, learn ancient spells, recruit a celebrity, cheat – do whatever it takes to win!
- Recruit gladiators – Not everyone is made equal. Each race will come with its different strengths and weaknesses. Likewise, each individual will have an unique set of attributes. Can you form a team that has a shot at the trophy?
- Tactical turn-based combat – Position your units in battle for maximum benefit and launch a devastating assault at the decisive moment. Each fight will provide unique opportunities to exploit.
- Random Events – A Mysterious figure appears… Random occurrences are guaranteed, but will they lead you to glory or an early grave?
- Rare Loot – Receive an heirloom sword after a victory or find a bargain from the local shopkeeper. Each item you run into presents an opportunity to find a legendary artifact fit for cutting down the competition.
- Each attempt is different – Thanks to roguelike elements, no two playthroughs of the game will be the same. Hone your tactics, adapt your playstyle and reach for the glory!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 2.0+ support
- Storage: 500 MB available space
All Languages (304)
Your Languages (199)
Click ‘customize’ below to modify your preferences.”>
To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar.
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)
Filter reviews by the user’s playtime when the review was written:
Over 1 hour
Over 10 hours
No minimum to No maximum
Off-topic Review Activity
When enabled, off-topic review activity will be filtered out. This defaults to your Review Score Setting. Read more about it in the
Excluding Off-topic Review Activity
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Popular user-defined tags for this product:(?)
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.