Hugh Miles was the brilliant film-maker and gifted angler behind the “Passion For Angling” Series of Films that are currently being re-shown on Drennan Internationals website. In this exclusive behind the scenes story, Hugh tells how the iconic “Autumn Glory” programme came together as angling history was made for the cameras.
April 24, 2020
April 20, 2020
April 10, 2020
April 7, 2020
MADE FOR ANGLERS BY
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest content each week!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
SUPPORT OUR WORK FOR FISHING
JOIN AS A MEMBER
- Get Into Fishing
- Kids Club
- Our Campaigns
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing
- Make Fish Shaped Biscuits
- Ask an Angler (week 2) – Hassan Khan
- The Crucian Chronicle
- Chewbacca Goes kayak Fishing !
- Podcast: Tom Fort on Fishing Writing, Memories of the Suir and Niall Fallon
- John Cheyne on Fisheries management during coronavirus pandemic
- TERRY BOYLING on Fisheries management during coronavirus pandemic
- Graham on Blast from the past – Chub Fishing from Jack Hargreaves Old Country series
- Peter brooks on Jeremy Wade Talks About The Building Bridges Project
- Graham on Idyllic float fishing for crucians