Actual shipping will be charged for all hymnal products and will be billed separately.
Click here to order quantities for congregational use.
This new book of congregational song will include:
- Over 800 hymns, psalms, and spiritual songs.
- Approximately 50% of included hymns will be from the 1990 Presbyterian hymnal. The remaining pieces will come from former Presbyterian hymnals, other denominational songbooks, and individual authors and composers.
- A musical setting of almost every Sunday lectionary psalm.
- Music from six different continents.
- Music covering all major historical and contemporary sacred genres, including approximately thirty-five African American/Gospel hymns.
- Comprehensive indexes.
Glory to God will also contain worship aids and printed liturgies for Sunday services (including baptism and the Lord’s Supper) and services for daily prayer. Complete orders of service will include congregational responses, prayers, and creeds. These will be perfect resources for “green” congregations, camps and conference centers, daily prayer services, and time-pressed pastors.
The pew edition of Glory to God is available in either of two colors, red and purple, in either of two versions: a Presbyterian edition and an ecumenical edition. The Presbyterian version is Glory to God: The Presbyterian Hymnal and will be stamped with the PC(USA) seal on the spine. The ecumenical version is Glory to God: Hymns, Songs, and Spiritual Songs and will not have the seal. The contents of both editions are identical.