In Glory to Glory Pastor, Jeff explains s concern for the glory of God is the ultimate motive for Christian living. Everything God does is for His glory! When opposition is all around us. The world, the flesh, and the devil all oppose us, so we must keep the glory of God at the center of our lives at all times. That’s why Paul wrote, “Whether you eat, or drink, or whatever you do,
David writes, “Give the Lord the glory due His name.” Then he tells us how, “Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.” When we worship God – corporately and individually – we’re giving the Lord glory. C.S Lewis said, “By commanding us to glorify Him, God is inviting us to enjoy Him
- We Need to See God’s Glory When:
- The task is overwhelming (Exodus 3).
- Opposition is all around us (Exodus 40).
- Other people are a burden (Exodus 32).
- We’re weary and tired (Exodus 33).
- Psalm 111:3
- Exodus 3
- Exodus 40
- Exodus 32
- Exodus 33
- 1 Cor. 10:31