Cherubim & Seraphim Movement Church Glory of God was established in May 22, 1997. The
first service was conducted in the basement of Elder Adegboyega Omishore, who was the first secretary and now the leader of the church. Two other elders were in attendance Senior Apostle Joseph Williams, the Pastor from 1997-2010 and Elder William Adekambi the treasurer from 1997-2002.
The church service was held for three months in Elder Omishore’s basement before it was moved to a building on Avenue J in Brooklyn. CSMC Glory of God finally moved to its current place of worship, 1675 Utica Avenue Brooklyn, NY in December 16, 2002.
Bishop Dr. Adegboyega Omishore became the Pastor of the church in January 17, 2010. CSMC Glory of God was made a district in December 16 2012. Currently CSMC Glory of God has six branches and is not static nor limited in growth. Ours is a bible believing bible preaching spiritual Pentecostal church. It is an unorthodox non-conventional highly anointed church. The last of the seventh Pentecostal movement at the turn of the twenty first century,
Our Church Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church Glory of God is a growing dimensional church filled with the Holy Spirit miracle of diverse momentum happenings. We place optimum focus or liturgy and acute administrative church format based on biblical settings.